Spirit Lake Mission Trip
Registration is now open for our Mission Trip this upcoming summer. Hopefully we can answer some of your main questions below. You can email us if you have any further questions. Thanks!
WHAT IS THIS MISSION TRIP ABOUT?
We will be going and working with Missionaries Mike & Libby Flowers to help share the love of God at Spirit Lake Reservation.
How will we share the love of God?
· Through the act of helping people’s physical needs (helping with projects such as construction, repairs, clean up, and roofing)
· Through the relationships with the people who’s houses we work on
· Through the children we meet at Day Camp
(Day Camp is an optional participation opportunity each day).
· Through the people we get to know and spend time with at the Ministry Center from other areas (usually one or two other churches staying there also)
· Through our relationships with each other over the course of the whole trip
WHERE IS SPIRIT LAKE?
WHEN IS THE TRIP?
We will be going the week of July 16 - 25, 2021.
HOW WILL WE GET THERE?
We will caravan in several vehicles over the course of two days to get there. It is about 24 hours of travel time. We will stay in a hotel between travel days.
WHO CAN GO?
Anyone older than 18.
Youth who have completed their sophomore year in high school, who are interested in going, will be screened by the Director of Youth Ministries.
Their participation will be based on their perceived spiritual maturity.
WHERE WILL WE STAY DURING THE WEEK?
In bunkhouses on the Spirit Lake Ministry Center.
WHAT DO WE EAT?
Our hosts will prepare breakfast and dinner for us at the Ministry Center.
Sack lunches are packed and taken with us each day to the worksites.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING?
We’ll send everyone a packing list who signs up, but its nothing complicated.
Clothes, Bedding, Toiletries, Bible
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost is $450.00.
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO SIGN-UP?
We encourage everyone to commit as quickly as possible.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE TRIP?
You can contact the church office (903-845-2565 or email@example.com) and someone will get in touch with you. You can make payments on your own schedule either at the church or pay online by clicking HERE.